Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification is not receiving when incident status is updating . ( status embed method)

IBKAR BIN IBRAHIM November 19, 2020

I have configured the status embed in my HTML page. The notification message is being received correctly while a new incident is created. But it's not sending notifications while I update an incident status.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nikola
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2020

Hi @IBKAR BIN IBRAHIM ,

Just to add to what Mark already said, regarding how Status embed works.

When you enter a new incident or maintenance on your status page, the status embed updates in real-time to display the incident title and description. The status embed does not appear on the page if there is no ongoing incidents or maintenance.

The status embed is also shown 24 hours prior to the maintenance occurring and during ongoing maintenance. until the page viewer closes the status embed flag.

In multiple incidents occur simultaneously, the status embed displays the incident with the highest severity and the number of another incident/maintenance

I hope this helped.

Cheers,

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2020

Hi @IBKAR BIN IBRAHIM -

Welcome to the Statuspage community! This is the intended behavior. The status embed will only pop up when an incident or maintenance is created, not for updates.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events