Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to integrate Statuspage to Jira Software cloud

programmer October 14, 2020

I have gone through the documentation of https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/set-up-the-jira-software-integration/

but after following the instructions I am not able to do as it is not clearly mentioned what to do.

Can anybody help me in this ?

Thanks in advance 

2 answers

2 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2020

Can anyone speak to what the solution actually was? 

I see the integration to JiraServiceDesk, but not one to JIRA Cloud.  My Org uses a classic JIRA project to track Production issues - we want to have statuspage automatically 'see' a regular JIRA project to automatically update the internal facing status page, and not rely on another JSD project unless it's absolutely necessary.

I suspect I could create a JSD project and use automation to then drive the classic project, but that seems cumbersome.

Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2021

I'm going to answer my own question - it took some digging to solve this for our org.

Statuspage has several integrations, and depending on which set of Atlassian products you have, WHEN you got them, and which plugin you installed, the answer can be different.

We eventually ended up converting Jira service desk to Jira Service management, THEN we migrated all our Atlassian accounts (Statuspage, JSM, Opsgenie) into a single organization - THEN we got the integrations to work.

If you're running into this problem, you may need to also migrate existing accounts!

0 votes
sanjay October 15, 2020

Got my required solution !

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events