Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need API to get the required details

Saveetha September 3, 2021

Hello team,

I want to get the required details from the status page using API.

a, How many visits in the status page by the user

b, How many email sent to the users for the incidents. 

Please share the API to get the above details.

Regards,

Saveetha.R

1 answer

1 vote
Scot Wilson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2021

G'day Saveetha,

I'm Scot from the Statuspage Support teams here to answer your questions related to Analytics.

In order for us to provide the analytics on user visits we would need to use cookies, however, GDPR (and similar) regulations for these cookies would require end-user consent in certain regions of the world. To avoid any compliance issues, we have made the decision to disable and remove these cookies outright.

As a result - we don't have an API that will provide visits to the Statuspage by the user. You could leverage a Google Analytics code as detailed in our blog here, to gain some insight on your page visits, but we don't track the viewer count.

Correspondingly, we don't track the count of how many emails are sent to subscribers for an incident - we endeavor to deliver notifications to every subscriber you have configured for an incident. We do have Page Analytics to view the Subscriber analytics  for your page.

You can also view your subscriber count from the "Subscribers" page to see the total count, but the choice of which incidents and components to subscribe to is controlled by your page and your subscribers. We will alert you to email subscribers to whom we are permanently unable to send emails to, in the Quarantined tab of your Subscribers page.

I hope this explains why we don't have the APIs you're after, but has provided some workarounds to help you gather the data/analytics you're looking for.

Kind Regards,
Scot

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events