Multiple custom domains

Jonathan Duncan January 6, 2022

Is there a way to have multiple custom domains? The company I work for is rebranding and so we want to give customers a new domain to access our status page, but we still want customer to be able to access the page with the old domain. If nothing else, I can just setup the old domain to redirect to the new, but I am asking in case there is a better option.

2 answers

0 votes
Livepeer Robot June 23, 2022

We had this question as well since we recently changed our domain URL to be consistent with a rebrand. Statuspage supports the default, free-tier URL (company.statuspage.io) and a custom domain simultaneously, so we set our custom domain to something consistent with the rebrand and kept the old statuspage.io domain. 

We had to upgrade, but it worked. 

0 votes
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2022

Hey @Jonathan Duncan 

There definitely doesn't appear to be a multi-domain option in the standard UI, but it may be worth contacting Atlassian support and asking if they can assist somehow on the backend (there's a not on the DNS config page saying they'll help with CDNs that require additional setup).

If not, the redirect may be your best answer.

CCM

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events