It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Manage subscriptions for StatusPage via API

I'm currently implementing a StatusPage API integration for clients, I've managed to get all of the logic to create, manage, page users, groups etc - the issue I have is being able to unsubscribe via the API. I notice the docs show it as a curl that then deletes the subscriber, this seems like an oversight for case where the user simply wants to unsub from a single component?

Anyone figured it out?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Parrish Atlassian Team Aug 31, 2020

Hey @Jack , I'm a product manager on Statuspage. It sounds like you want to use the REST API to update an existing subscriber to remove one of their subscribed components. You can do this by updating the subscriber via PATCH, as described here:

https://developer.statuspage.io/#operation/patchPagesPageIdSubscribersSubscriberId

The body of your request should contain an array of the components that should remain subscribed. So simply omit the undesired component from this list.

Hope this helps!

Fairly sure if I use patch it doesn't remove items from the list, the other concern I have is if I remove a single item from a sub list as a patch it then subs to all available components

I'll check this tomorrow though, it's 20 past 11 at night here 😂

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

Introducing Statuspage Free

Atlassian community, Today is a major day not only for Statuspage, but also for the Atlassian community. Statuspage continues to be the industry leader for incident communication by constantly look...

1,076 views 3 35
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you