Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscriptions for StatusPage via API

Jack August 27, 2020

I'm currently implementing a StatusPage API integration for clients, I've managed to get all of the logic to create, manage, page users, groups etc - the issue I have is being able to unsubscribe via the API. I notice the docs show it as a curl that then deletes the subscriber, this seems like an oversight for case where the user simply wants to unsub from a single component?

Anyone figured it out?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Parrish _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2020

Hey @Jack , I'm a product manager on Statuspage. It sounds like you want to use the REST API to update an existing subscriber to remove one of their subscribed components. You can do this by updating the subscriber via PATCH, as described here:

https://developer.statuspage.io/#operation/patchPagesPageIdSubscribersSubscriberId

The body of your request should contain an array of the components that should remain subscribed. So simply omit the undesired component from this list.

Hope this helps!

Jack August 31, 2020

Fairly sure if I use patch it doesn't remove items from the list, the other concern I have is if I remove a single item from a sub list as a patch it then subs to all available components

Jack August 31, 2020

I'll check this tomorrow though, it's 20 past 11 at night here 😂

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events