Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked status page's

Andrew Michaelis March 17, 2023

I've referred you to several customers who now also have status pages.  

But I can't have a status on my side be dependend on the status on their page.

Why is there not a 3rd party option to link to another status page?  They are both owned and hosted by you?

1 answer

0 votes
Oday Rafeh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2023

Hi @Andrew Michaelis , 

Currently, Atlassian Statuspage doesn't have a built-in feature to link or create dependencies between different status pages directly. 

there are some workarounds you can use to achieve a similar effect:

Embedding status information:

You can embed the status information from your customers' status pages onto your own page using custom HTML/CSS/JavaScript. (If you need help with that I can give you a hand )

This requires adding a custom component to your page and fetching the status data from your customers' status pages using their Statuspage API. 

Third-party integration or custom automation:

You can explore the possibility of using third-party integration tools like Zapier or write custom scripts using the Statuspage API to automatically update your status page based on the changes in your customers' pages.

While these workarounds may not be as seamless as having a built-in feature, they can help you achieve a similar outcome.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events