Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to external / third-party StatusPage

chris.johnston October 6, 2020

This is probably more of a feature request but I'll try my luck.  I think it would be useful if a link was available to the third-party Statuspage for any added to your page.  This would provide better context of a component status such as any description etc.  Is there any way to do this currently?

1 answer

1 vote
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2021

Hey Chris, 

While there isn't any default functionality it could be possible through the use of HTML/JS to embed an HREF in the component name. 

Another option is that we have some markdown support that you could use to make the component named something like 

<a href="https://www.google.com">Brand New Api Service</a>

Which would then let you select the component name to get taken to a given pages url. 

Hopefully this helps! 

Iiro Niinikoski April 19, 2022

Thanks @chris.johnston for the question ans @Zach for the answer!

I bumped into this one as well - and looks like the markdown support could be the ok answer here as I guess that's the best way to let people to "connect" to the details of the 3rd party incident (as, the 3rd party incidents do not inherit from "upstream").

I would suggest adding this to the docs also - meaning, letting people know when they add components (if it really is not there yet) - as this is quite necessary...

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events