Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limiting notifications to only certain users

Ross Blanchard May 12, 2021

I have two different pages in status page -- one internal and one external. I've separated the user accounts to have access to the internal page or the external page. But all users get notifications if, for example, a component on the internal page is set to something other than operational for a long time. How can I limit these statuspage warnings so they only go to the accounts that have access to the internal page?

1 answer

0 votes
Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2021

Hi Ross,
Egor here with the StatusPage support team, thanks for reaching out! 

It looks like your users are getting Long-running degraded component notifications. They are receiving these notifications as team members and not subscribers.

You can turn off these reminders, please see the following page to find out how to turn them off and additional info about notifications we send - https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/update-personal-information-and-notifications/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I wish you a beautiful day ahead. 

Best Regards,

Egor

Ross Blanchard June 7, 2021

Hey, Egor. I'm getting a 404 at that link above. 

Yes. that's right. The team members are getting notifications and I'd like to be able to adjust those. We had team members who had no access to a certain status page receiving those notifications. We have a couple status pages in our instance and groups of members for each.

Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2021

Hey Ross,

There was a white space in the link. Please try to use the following one  - https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/update-personal-information-and-notifications/

I'm afraid that you cannot adjust notification preferences for other users and each affected person should follow the steps described in the article to adjust it. 

You can have multiple pages on your org, but team members (admins of SP) have access to all of your pages and have control over your components/incidents, and so on. 

Thank you,
Egor

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events