Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an API to update a page's custom CSS?

jshthornton April 8, 2020

We have several status pages across the various brands we represent, all of which have the same CSS except for some CSS variables.

So we currently have a tool which generates each of these CSS files which I have to manually go through each page's UI and copy and paste the CSS in.

I couldn't find any APIs for updating it (other than seeing how the UI did it itself - which didn't seem public).

Is there a public API where we could provide the page id and a post body of the CSS to use and publish?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2020

I've been managing Statuspages for 4 years for Symantec (now Broadcom)... we had 27 Statuspages in total (now reduced to 14 after product reshuffle). There isn't any API available for us to be able to customize the pages in terms of HTML/CSS/JavaScript and I don't think there is anything on the roadmap.

That being said, might be worth raising this as an enhancement and I'll be more than happy to be another customer to help push this.

Thanks,
Nick Coates
Product Owner (Incident Management) - Broadcom

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events