Is there a way to limit the communication channel frequency with each incident or component?

Gregory Bryan May 26, 2023

Goal: We're looking to create an internal reference page that is not customer facing where we can easily track all of our ongoing incidents whether it be system performance related (internal) or a particular process or application within our tools is not fully operational. We do not want this to send out email alerts all the time, especially since some of these components have multiple subgroups and we don't want to continuously send out emails. Ideally, people would just reference it actively for their customer interactions.

Request: We're looking for a way to customize the frequency of emails that are being sent out and perhaps even control which components send out alerts. Does this ability exist within Atlassian's current infrastructure?

1 answer

0 votes
Agaci Avinas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2023

Hi @Gregory Bryan ,

I am Agaci from Statuspage Support. I would like to understand your requirement better.

May I ask which email frequency you are referring to? Right now, the emails would be sent when an Incident is created and updated.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Agaci

Gregory Bryan June 9, 2023

Hi @Agaci Avinas from our observations it provides an update to subscribers every day that the incident is still there.

I will get back to you after consulting with the team. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner!

Agaci Avinas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2023

Hi @Gregory Bryan ,

Good day! 😃

Sure, you could discuss this with your team and create a support ticket with the use case.

Regards,

Agaci

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events