It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to exclude a component group from my public page?

I have configured statuspage to monitor components related to both our internal teams and our app.  I'd like to exclude a component group entirely from being viewable on our public page but would like to keep them integrated so we can get slack notifications when one of our internal-only services is having issues.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Scott_Davenport , Nick from the Broadcom team, long-term Statuspage customer.

You're not able to exclude components, at all, from a public page. My suggestion would be to look at using an internal page which is designed for this use case where you only want internal users to view the status.

Thanks,
Nick

Thanks Nick...I didn't see I could add a second page but am working on it now.

Like Nick_Coates likes this

Awesome 👌 That's the great thing with Statuspage... you have 1 organization & can have as many pages! Broadcom has over 14 pages in a single organization, making life easier across the business to manage. I'm looking forward to the upcoming Access Control which will make life even easier!

Like Scott_Davenport likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

Introducing Statuspage Free

Atlassian community, Today is a major day not only for Statuspage, but also for the Atlassian community. Statuspage continues to be the industry leader for incident communication by constantly look...

869 views 2 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you