Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to exclude a component group from my public page?

Scott Davenport July 15, 2020

I have configured statuspage to monitor components related to both our internal teams and our app.  I'd like to exclude a component group entirely from being viewable on our public page but would like to keep them integrated so we can get slack notifications when one of our internal-only services is having issues.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2020

Hi @Scott Davenport , Nick from the Broadcom team, long-term Statuspage customer.

You're not able to exclude components, at all, from a public page. My suggestion would be to look at using an internal page which is designed for this use case where you only want internal users to view the status.

Thanks,
Nick

Scott Davenport July 17, 2020

Thanks Nick...I didn't see I could add a second page but am working on it now.

Like Nick Coates likes this
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2020

Awesome 👌 That's the great thing with Statuspage... you have 1 organization & can have as many pages! Broadcom has over 14 pages in a single organization, making life easier across the business to manage. I'm looking forward to the upcoming Access Control which will make life even easier!

Like Scott Davenport likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events