Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to configure twitter to automatically tweet out "All systems operational"?

Greg Allen September 28, 2018

I've enabled the Twitter configuration for StatusPage, and I understand that I'm able to configure this integration so that whenever a post a new incident, the incident status is automatically sent out through twitter.

Is there a way to automate twitter so that for days during which there are no incidents logged in StatusPAge, twitter automatically tweets out something along the liens of "[status] 14:00.00 EST All Systems Operational" ?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.  I'd love for this functionality to flow through StatusPage so that it's automatically tied to the status reported through StatusPage, however if that's not possible and there's a separate way to automate this tweet outside of StatusPage, that would work as a backup mechanism.

Thank you so much for anyone willing to take the time to offer assistance here.

1 answer

1 vote
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2018

Hi Greg,

Just curious what the reason is to send a tweet to advise that everything is operational? I know this wouldn't be something we would use at Symantec as our customers only want to see tweets when service is unavailable as it'll clog up the Twitter feed.

As far as out of the box functionality with Statuspage, there isn't a way to tweet everything is good, just an option to tweet an incident/maintenance post.

Thanks,
Nick

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events