Is there a way to change the HSTS header strict-transport-security?

Martin Dykes October 20, 2022

Hi,

is there a way to change the strict-transport-security when using a custom domain for status page?

Thanks,

Martin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2022

Hi Martin,

There is no way to change the HTTP Strict-Transport-Security response header, as we do not provide direct access to it. 

henrik_wejdmark February 26, 2024

Hi,

can you please add this as a feature suggestion as lacking HSTS goes against best practice and does show up as an issue for SOC compliance.

//Cheers Henrik

John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2024

Hi @henrik_wejdmark ,

We have STATUS-596 logged for the ability to customize the Statuspage HSTS headers.

henrik_wejdmark February 27, 2024

That's great that it's tracked, unfortunately STATUS-596 is not public so I can't see or watch it.

//Cheers Henrik

John M
Atlassian Team
February 29, 2024

Hi @henrik_wejdmark ,

The Statuspage project is not public at this time so none of the issues from that project are available. It is possible that the project may be made public at some point for easier tracking. 

henrik_wejdmark February 29, 2024

I understand you need to filter which issues you show publicly, but Statuspage shows plenty public issues, unfortunately not STATUS-596.

See: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/STATUS/issues/STATUS-729?filter=allopenissues 

//Cheers

Henrik

John M
Atlassian Team
February 29, 2024

Hi @henrik_wejdmark ,

You're right, I meant to say that the feature requests from Statuspage are not public, but the bugs are made public. Since STATUS-596 is a feature request, it wont show up until/unless there is a change to the visibility for feature requests. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events