Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the manage API available for private pages?

David Maier September 8, 2022

On the Statuspage website the REST APIs are listed as a feature in public page plans. However, in the private page plans it ist not.

Then I read in this article that the status API is available on private pages.

This made me question, whether the manage API is available on private pages as well.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2022

Hello David,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Welcome to the community and thanks for the question around the manage API.

The manage API is available on all page types, including private pages. It is a bit interesting to not see it called out specifically on the pricing but it is available. Hopefully that clears it up for you but let me know if you need any additional clarification. 

Regards,
Jesse

David Maier September 9, 2022

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for the clarification! I would have assumed that that's the case but as you said, it not being called out specifically made me question that.

Regards,
David

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2022

Totally makes sense!

I'll reach out internally to see if there's a reason why it's missing but you should at least be all set to use it if you create a private page. Thanks for pointing it out!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events