You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
i am evaluating this status page product capacities to introduce in my organization. I personally like this product and however i have additional requirements. below are the features am looking for.
1. import calendar into Outlook, google etc.
2. During subscription it has only email option. is there any way we can add additional fields to differentiate the customers and send communication only for impacted customers.
3. Option to maintain severity levels of incident or issue.
Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Please find the answers below:
1. I'm afraid that you won't be able to import Statuspage incidents history to your Outlook, Google or any other calendars. What you can do instead is to get all the data using our API. Please see the following topic to find out how to export all the incident data - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Statuspage-questions/Export-Data-Report-on-historical-availability/qaq-p/1785703
2. Yes, you can enable more than email options, such as SMS, Webhook, Twitter, Slack notification and also RSS Feed. Please see the following article to see more details - https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/enable-subscribers/
3. When creating an incident, you can select the level of severity of it and its impact.
Please let me know if you got any other questions.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.