Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to see 6-12 months of metrics (Uptime) for a component for an external status page

Dawud Bey January 21, 2022

Hi Atlassian Community,

By default, Uptime, displays info for 90 days.

I would like to see it over at 6month period or 12month period.
Can this be viewed? by a standard user? or is it possible to do ?

Or would I need to be an admin and login to the desired page, select  "Edit" -> Components -> View the desired Component and View the Uptime over a period of time, by clicking on the arrow left hand "<" it extends the Uptime view from 90 days to a longer period, such as 180 or 270 or 360 days . 

Is there a better way of viewing this information? or a more "user" friendly way for say someone who is not an admin

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2022

Hello Dawud,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Thanks for the question around uptime. As a viewer of a page, you can actually add /uptime to your URL like https://metastatuspage.com/uptime in order to see the uptime history. It still shows in three month increments but you can navigate back to any point and see the uptime shown.

As someone that manages the page, you could also use the API to get 6 months worth of data at one time using this: https://developer.statuspage.io/#operation/getPagesPageIdComponentsComponentIdUptime

Those would be the two main ways of getting this information. Hopefully that helps. I hope you have a great day!

Regards,
Jesse

Dawud Bey January 24, 2022

hi Jesse,

thanks for the response. I am not clear on the first option?

I have an SME from one of our product teams, who wants to see last 6 months of their product from our status page.

Using this link ??? https://metastatuspage.com/uptime  

How can I do this? as you didn't provide any clear instructions or details ?  Unless I missed it? 

As far as the API...ok. but that requires dev work.

I believe I understand it now, replacing url you provided for the first option, with ours "/uptime"..

thanks

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2022

Hi Dawud,

You are correct! My apologies for not being as clear. To consolidate for anyone else that sees the community post:

If you want to see more than the 90 days of uptime for a Statuspage, you can add /uptime to the specific page's URL. For example, you can use metastatuspage.com/uptime to view the uptime history for our metastatuspage.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this and I would be happy to assist!

Regards,
Jesse

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted

Ok, I believe I understand the first option,, we have to use our status page url/uptime etc.
This wasn't clear. 

thanks

let me share this news with our product team, see if this addresses the question

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events