Is it possible to hide the uptime percentage below the ribbon

Samrit Kumar Rout May 1, 2023

Right now the uptime for a component is seen in percentage just below the ribbon like "99.84 % uptime".

Is it possible to show only the ribbon with green/yellow/red bars and not the calculated percentage below it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2023

Hello Samrit,

Thanks for your question about removing the percentage for the uptime showcase. This is not something that is prebuilt into Statuspage but it is technically possible using custom code:

I looked through my page and found that the following element is what displays the percentage:

<div class=“legend-item legend-item-uptime-value legend-item-{componentID}”><span id=“uptime-percent-{componentID}”>100</span> % uptime</div>

You could manipulate this to remove the percentage if you had a business plan. Also, since the code would be custom, I don't really have any guidance on how you would change this specifically but that could be a good starting point on how to remove the value.

To find the elements, I used the inspect tool within my dev tools on the Google Chrome browser. Hopefully, this helps point you in a good starting direction.

Regards,
Jesse

Samrit Kumar Rout May 3, 2023

Thanks Jesse for the insight.

Will check further if I can get a way to manipulate

Like Jesse Klein likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events