Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to customize the email notification sent to StatusPage subsricbers?

Mike Agius Muscat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 20, 2017

I need to customize the text & possibly include graphics

2 answers

0 votes
Stephane Desrochers February 7, 2018

Hi,

We have the exact same requirement.

Users are afraid to register to status page thinking it could be a phishing email.

Can you please provide an ETA when this feature could be available?

Thanks.

Jake Bartlett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2018

Hi Stephane, this is definetely something that's still on our radar.

We actually conducted several customer interviews about this feature a few weeks back, so we're in the beginning stages of getting the wheels spinning on this. We don't have an ETA right now but we'll follow up on this thread once we do. 

0 votes
Parker Hotchkiss
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2017

Hello Mike,

At this time, the template used for Statuspage notifications is hard-coded and cannot be customized to change the default wording, formatting, or add images. We will pull in the Incident Name, Incident Message, and respect the font and background color changes made in the Customize Page section, but that is the extent of what can be done to those emails right now.

This is definitely a feature we would like to explore in the future, and have been tracking these requests on our backlog. If you have any more examples or details of the types of customizations you would like, please do let us know!  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events