Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to configure component subscriptions when importing users from a CSV file?

John W March 2, 2023

When importing new users in an audience-specific StatusPage I'd like to be able to configure user component subscriptions so I don't have to manually click on every user and update their preferences.   It seems that the only options in the CSV template are to subscribe the user to everything or nothing.  

1 answer

0 votes
Talar Pavlovic
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2023

Hey there John, 

Thanks for writing into Statuspage Community, I'm Talar from the Atlassian team, happy to help.

In Audience-Specific pages, components are assigned to groups and then users are usually added to a group, giving them access to the components. 

So while you can't add individual components for the users being imported to be subscribed to, you can choose which group(s) you'd like that user to be a part of in the CSV import file. 

You can find the file by going to: 

• manage.statuspage.io
  • Going to your Audience-Specific page 
  • Click on "Audience" 
  • Click on "Options" > "Import Users" 
  • In the pop-up, you'll see a link to download the CSV file to enter the users in, ready for import 

Regards,
Talar 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events