Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident History Day Count

smans October 22, 2021

Hi! Regarding the status page "Past Incidents" section on the main page. I see that it only lists the last 15 days. Is it possible for for me to make it so that this goes back 90 days?

1 answer

0 votes
Abraham Musalem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2021

Hi @smans 

Abraham here with Statuspage support. Thanks for reaching out. 

You should be able to do that using custom CSS/HTML. I would take a look at this page to get a good starting point: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/css-and-javascript-snippets-for-customizations/

Hope this help! 

- Abraham 

smans October 25, 2021

Hi @Abraham Musalem I did get a chance to look at this page and it shows options for how to display fewer days under past incidents, but the page I have seems to be displaying up to 15 days back by default similar to the example page https://status.dropbox.com/. As of today, it's going from Oct 252021 back to Oct 112021. I'm trying to see if I can get this part of the page to display days going back to July 27, 2021. There doesn't seem to be a setting for the number of days.

Abraham Musalem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2021

Hi @smans ,

Yeah you're going to have to write up some custom code to accomplish this since we don't have a way to do this in the UI. The only way is using custom code unfortunately. Maybe someone that is handy with HTML/CSS at your company can assist. 

You will also have to take into account how old your Statuspage site is. If it was created after July 27, 2021, then you won't be able to go back that far. 

Best,

Like smans likes this
smans October 25, 2021

@Abraham Musalem I see! Then I may not have enough incidents yet. I do have some for earlier in October though. It doesn't look like the older incidents are being hidden in the HTML with CSS. So if I wanted to display the dates going back to something earlier like October 1st for past incidents, would I need to call an API in the custom HTML?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events