cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to subscribe to Statuspage

RChilli Support
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 21, 2023

I am trying to use the statuspage in my application, but not getting any access to it. Please help me how to use it for free or how to subscribe

1 answer

0 votes
Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2023

Hello @RChilli Support 

This is Mubeen, I will be happy to help.

May I please know if you are noticing any errors while trying to subscribe to Statuspage product? 

If you are getting an error that Statuspage is not available for your site then there is a known issue with the product that is currently being investigated by our Engineering team. 

In the meantime, you can find more details about the issue at CLOUD-11531. The workaround at this point is to sign up to Statuspage on a new cloud Site. Please let me know if the issue is different from the details I have provided so I can help further. 

I hope the information provided is helpful.

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

RChilli Support
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2023

Hi Mubeen,
thanks for your help it was a great information but actually we want the status page for the organization we are facing some issues however we are already using Atlassian products, actually we are not able to connect/contact with Atlassian team.

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2023

Hello @RChilli Support 

I am glad the information provided is helpful and sorry to know you are facing issues with Statuspage product subscription. If the issue is different from the details provided above can you please follow the URL https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ to raise a request with Atlassian support with errors/screenshot information?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events