Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show the same component shown across multiple status pages?

Ashley y July 14, 2021

For customers with multi-tenant service, we have the same component shown across multiple pages. Is there any way to cross-link the same component across multiple status pages?

1 answer

1 vote
Scot Wilson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2021

Hi Ashley!

In order to share components across multiple statuspages they would need to be created as third-party components, where they will be available to any statuspage that would like to include the nominated components on their page. You'll need a statuspage to host these third-party components, and when you update their status, it will automatically show the updated component status on the statuspages including this component.

You could also consider an Audience Specific Page, where you can grant access to different sets of components to different users, allowing you to segment out your components to different customers.

Cheers,
Scot.

Ashley y July 22, 2021

Hi Scot,

Thanks for sharing. Where can I learn about the specific third-party components that allow you to add the same component across multiple status pages? Can I also try this out using the Statuspage (I have a personal account)?

Scot Wilson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2021

Hi Ashley,

Our support page about third-party components is here. To create third-party components that could be consumed on another statuspage, you will need to create them on a public statuspage, and then contact our support team to have us enable that Statuspage as a source of third-party components. 

Your components would now be able to be included on anyone's statuspage - including the client-specific pages for your customers, or even on your customers own statuspage if they want to report on your component availability to their customers.

Cheers,
Scot

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events