Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the uptime/downtime percentage from statuspage?

Ramya.Mariyala October 16, 2022

Hi Team,

According to our business requirement, we want to remove the uptime/downtime % from the statuspage. We have checked the customize HTML & CSS but that does change the header and footer only. Please suggest a way to remove the uptime % and find the attached screenshot that highlights the relevant issue.

image.png

Thanks and Regards,

Ramya Mariyala

1 answer

0 votes
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2022

Something like this?

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 07.25.17.png

Ramya.Mariyala October 18, 2022

Hi Jimi,

I have tried the above mentioned code, it Worked Thanks to you.

Can you suggest how to remove the status that shows operational/partial outage/major outage as well?

Thanks,

Ramya Mariyala

Ramya.Mariyala November 9, 2022

Hi Jimi,

Can I get update on the above query?

Thanks,

Ramya Mariyala

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2022

I am sorry @Ramya.Mariyala , life has been a bit too exciting lately and time has been scarce as a result.

Could you provide a screenshot and I can try to figure that out for you?

Ramya.Mariyala November 15, 2022

Hi Jimi,

As mentioned in the above query we want to remove the keywords of uptime\downtime\availability from our Statuspage, for which

1. In statuspage, we want to change the "View historical uptime" to "View Historical Data".

2.  In History page, we want to rename "uptime" tab as "Data".

3. In History Page, we want remove the uptime percentages displayed for all the months.

Please refer to the below highlighted changes in the attached snapshots.RenameasHistoricalData.PNG

Reference for point 1. 

HistoryPage.PNG

Reference for Point 2&3. 

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2022

I don't think you can change that with CSS as the markup does not target those specifically.

You might be able to change them using Localize if that allow you to change the language strings.

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/translate-pages-with-localize/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events