cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish resolve reason from pagerduty to statuspage

santosh garbham November 17, 2023

Hello,

I see the moustache tag: pagerduty.event.data.resolve_reason

But if i put in incident communication template, it just publishes that incident is resolved without giving out the comment mentioned in pagerduty. please suggest how to do this

thanks,

santosh 

1 answer

0 votes
Jonas Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2023

Hello Santosh,

I'd like to know more about this issue - is your incident closing in Statuspage from Pagerduty? If so, are you trying to get the Pagerduty comment from the Resolve action in the Statuspage incident? Let me know if that is what we're trying to do.

Abdel-Adhime Benhassine
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2024

Hello Jonas,

I don"t know about Santosh, but I'm trying to do what you just explained: "...trying to get the Pagerduty comment from the Resolve action in the Statuspage incident..." using the the moustache tag: pagerduty.event.data.resolve_reason this way:

The following incident has been resolved:

{{#pagerduty.event.data}}
Incident: {{pagerduty.event.data.title}}
Severity: {{pagerduty.event.data.priority.summary}}
Service: {{pagerduty.event.data.service.summary}}
Resolution action: {{pagerduty.event.data.resolve_reason}}
{{/pagerduty.event.data}}

Any idea ?

Jonas Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2024

Hi Abdel! Is it possible for you to open a request ticket with us for further assistance?
https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/

Like Abdel-Adhime Benhassine likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events