Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent reloading of status page?

Bulusu Venkatesh July 22, 2021

Hi,

I have created a 6 different status pages under one account and linked open page with another page. But when i try to switch from one page to another page, the browser page reloads, but i don't want it to happen.

Is there any way to prevent reloading of pages? if it is there please share it with me.

2 answers

1 vote
Abraham Musalem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2021

Hey Bulusu,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately there is no way to prevent the reload of the page. This is because the page automatically reloads to check for any status changes. I do apologize for the inconvenience. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Bulusu Venkatesh July 26, 2021

Hi Abraham,

Shared a auth0 Status page link - Auth0 Status Page

can you please guide me how they have customized the page?

Abraham Musalem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2021

Hey @Bulusu Venkatesh ,

You can see our custom HTML/CSS cheat sheet here: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/css-and-javascript-snippets-for-customizations/

Unfortunately helping with custom code is out of our support scope so If you have any developers on hand, it might be worth reaching out to them. 

Cheers, 

0 votes
Robert
Atlassian Team
July 23, 2021

Hi @Bulusu Venkatesh !

Do you mean the page switcher within manage.statuspage.io? Or is this a customization you've applied to the Statuspage itself?

Could you clarify which page is refreshing and the action you're taking? 

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events