Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to only display the most recent incident update on Statuspage.

Michael Wright April 27, 2023

Hello Atlassian Community, 

We are trying to only display the most recent update for a live incident on our Statuspage. We have noticed when there are multiple incidents occuring or an incident lasts for several days this can overwhelme and overcrowd the top of our status page with a huge amount of information. This can shadow the compents and blade view  below or show a range of historic updates which are no longer completely relevent. As such we are only wanting to display the most the most recent update for each incident on the status page homescreen.  Does anyone know if this is possible or the best way of approaching this?

Thanks in advance,

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Meira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2023

Hey @Michael Wright 
My name is Rafa.

As I understand, you want to only display the most recent update for each live incident on Statuspage, instead of showing all updates for multiple incidents or incidents that last for several days. To overcrowd the top of the status page with too much information and to keep the focus on the most relevant updates, correct?

We don't provide a specific solution for this, to only display the most recent update, but you could work on a front end in order to customize it, but this is done on your side.

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/use-custom-html-on-a-status-page/

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best,
Rafa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events