Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many viewers can access a Private StatusPages

Graham Chilcoat February 2, 2023

The Private Statuspage is a little confusing. Ideally i would like to use a private page but I can not find any information about costs for viewers. Viewers meaning internal users that uses the Statuspage URL to simply look at the StatusPage (NOT subscribing, NOT posting or managing incidences). They are just simply there to LOOK at the StatusPage nothing else.

Is there a limit or cost to how many SSO (using SAML) viewers that can access a private statuspage?

1 answer

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2023

Hi @Graham Chilcoat ,

There is no limit in regards of who can look at the page rather a limit to your subscription plan and “user” plan as in managing the page. Users with SSO access can all access the page.

Regards

Howard

Graham Chilcoat February 3, 2023

So does this mean by using SAML to enable SSO for my org on a private StatusPage there is no limit as long as they are "JUST" viewing?

Only limits if they subscribe to the page and limits to users (those who can post incidences). 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events