Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do we completely customize the layout of our statuspage?

Hi,

So I have played around with the customize html/css/javascript section on the statuspage UI and have read through most of the guides and questions on here.

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/audience-specific-page-example/

The examples in the documentation aren't giving me enough info to get started on the component section of the page. Are there any code examples out there on how to put our components into different sections, regions etc? Good examples of this are the twilio and digital ocean statuspages. 

Also there is this blog post by Atlassian showing that it is possible
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/statuspage/statuspage-examples-25-status-pages-showcasing-excellent-customization-design-incident-communication

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Kurt King  -

Thanks for reaching out! We don't have any examples of these type of layouts from a code perspective since we recommend our customers have a front end developer on their side handle heavy customizations.

One thing I will say is you'll need to leverage CSS border and padding properties to accomplish the grid layout like you see on Twilio and Digital Ocean's Statuspage. You or your front end developer will need to add a few div class containers in the "Custom Header HTML" section we provide to change your elements to the preferred grid layout. Once you add the div class containers, you can use the "Custom CSS" section to add the border and padding properties for your div classes.

landed here in search of examples on how to customize. Having at least one end-to-end example on how customizations can be done is helpful. Maybe a video tutorial.

Like Amanda Koster likes this

I agree, a few static code examples would be extremely helpful.

As a front end dev, I'm finding squeezing all my customizations into the very small css/html/js header area is not a great dev experience. It's counter intuitive and tedious.

How can we customize the components (vs header and footer)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events