Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we allow a Statuspage user to create a new page?

Kaito Udagawa April 28, 2021

Hi there,

We just have migrated our Statuspage organization into the Atlassian ID.

According to the document ( https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/what-user-permissions-can-i-grant/ ), product admins can create new pages.

My site admin added me to the administrator group and ensures that I have admin rights for Statuspage.

Administration-9.png

However, I couldn't see any create new page buttons on the dashboard (I checked the list of pages on the top left).

Is there anything wrong to make a user a product admin of Statuspage?

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hi Kaito,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Once your site admin has added you to the group, they will also need to go into the Statuspage Management Portal and set up permissions there:

"When site or org admin adds a new user through Atlassian administration, the admin will need to finish the new user’s account setup in Statuspage by selecting their page access permissions."

If you need anything else let me know & I'll try to help. If not, hopefully someone from the Atlassian team will see this!

Thanks,
Nick

Kaito Udagawa April 30, 2021

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your reply!

I know that site admins can grant access to pages.

What I'd like to do is to grant new page creation right to a user.

According to the document, site admins and product admins can do that, so we tried to make a product admin without success.

Please tell me if you know anything about this.

Kaito,

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/what-user-permissions-can-i-grant/#Some-other-things-to-consider

Some other things to consider

For all organizations, regardless of the number of pages it has, product admins can create new pages but only site admins and trusted users can invite new team members.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events