How do I style the subscribe button?

Caio França August 3, 2021

I know that if I put some new HTML in the header, the subscribe button will disappear and I will need to add <div id="replace-with-subscribe"></div>. 

But how can I style the button/link in my css file? 

I have a purple placeholder button, with no function, that I'm gonna replace with <div id="replace-with-subscribe"></div>. 

I want the official subscribe button to be like my fake purple button. Any thoughts?

Captura de Tela 2021-08-03 às 17.36.20.pngCaptura de Tela 2021-08-03 às 17.36.38.png

1 answer

1 vote
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2021

Hello Caio,

Thanks for reaching out on the community and welcome!

I am not sure if you have seen the help article that talks about about custom CSS so here is the link for it: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/use-custom-css-on-a-status-page/

Typically with custom code, we cannot give much guidance on due to the nature of there being a lot of ways to do it. That being said, I tried this on my page and was able to get it to turn purple:

.flat-button, .masthead .updates-dropdown-container .show-updates-dropdown, .layout-content.status-full-history .show-filter.open {
background-color: purple;}

Feel free to give that a try but please note that depending on your case, this may not work for you. I hope that you have a fantastic day!

Regards,

Jesse K

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events