Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get this Pingdom notice off of my page settings?

inger.klekacz January 27, 2022

I can't seem to find a way to get rid of this yellow-orange alert bar at the top of my page.

We no longer have a Pingdom integration on our page. 

When I click on "Reauthenticate now," hoping that it will clear the alert, it takes me to a list of potential 3rd party metrics vendors. There is no way to get rid of the bar from there, either.

Help?

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 9.41.23 AM.png

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2022

Hi @inger.klekacz 

Sorry to hear about this problem.  I created a support case based on your comments here.  You can see that ticket over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/47/SPSP-24499

I believe that our support team will need to make a change to remove this banner from your view.

Regards,

Andy

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

@Andy Heinzer Thanks!

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

I will reach out to Atlassian as I think they will need to remove it. 

0 votes
inger.klekacz January 31, 2022

@Brant Schroeder thanks for following up on this, but we actually have no Pingdom account anymore. We canceled our account. So I can't log in to get an updated API key. There should be an option within Statuspage to disable a metrics vendor that doesn't require being logged into that vendor account.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2022

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events