It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I subscribe to a 3rd party component thats not listed in the 3rd party list ?

We have 3 different Statuspage.io pages and want to be able to link 2 of them to back to components in the 3rd page. 

Parent page -> Client A Component

Parent page -> Client B Component

Essentially we need to be able to update the parent page and only show clients information pertaining to the components that affect them and not information that is unrelated to thier services. eg. Customer A can't see information related only to customer B.

Does any one have any idea on how to set this up ?

Kind Regards,

Darrin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Darrin, thanks for the question.

I'm afraid we don't have a great solution for this use case right now. We've tossed around the idea of having "private" 3rd party components, where you can share components across your own pages. Its possible we'll add this functionality in the future, but it's not currently on the roadmap. I can definetely see the value in this though!

Jake
StatusPage Support

Thank you for the update Jake. Would be interested in this feature when/if it hits the servers :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

Try our new Incident Communication Template Generator

Your customers need to know when your software isn't working as expected - but knowing what to say or how to say it isn't always easy, especially in the heat of the moment. To help make incide...

363 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you