Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export / Report All Component Availability Metrics

Navinderpal Singh January 8, 2021

Hello, I wanted to know how I can export all of our Statuspage component availability metrics into a report. We can all see them on the GUI and that is great but when I have to report these to executive management, they want spreadsheets and charts. So I looked around and could not figure out how to do this. This would be ad-hoc reporting so I could pull availability metrics for all components daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly and have that data output to a spreadsheet like Excel or Google Sheets for example.

1 answer

0 votes
Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2021

Hi @Navinderpal Singh -

Although we do show the uptime history in the Statusapge UI, there currently isn't a feature that allows you to export component availability metrics. 

Our API document allows you to make requests to get the uptime showcase of components, but other than that, this isn't something that Statuspage has natively. I've provided the API document you can refer to: https://developer.statuspage.io/#operation/getPagesPageIdComponentsComponentId

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events