Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabled RSS/ATOM and Slack subscription options but they don't work

Erhard Czving February 16, 2023

I've enabled RSS/ATOM and Slack subscription methods in the admin console. In the console Slack is shown as enabled while RSS/ATOM is not shown at all.

If I visit our site, none of these new methods are available as a way to subscribe. We have custom CSS/HTML in our page. Could it be related?

I have no issue with the SMS subscription which I enabled at the same time.

1 answer

1 vote
Rafael Meira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2023

Hey @Erhard Czving 

It's possible that the custom CSS/HTML in your page is affecting the display of the subscription options. You may want to check the source code of your page to ensure that the appropriate code for the RSS/ATOM and Slack subscription methods is present and correctly formatted.

In addition, it's also possible that there may be some configuration or synchronization issues between your status page and the admin console, which could be causing the subscription methods to not appear on your page. I would recommend double-checking your configuration settings and ensuring that everything is properly synchronized.

If you're still having trouble after checking these things, it may be worth creating a formal ticket with our support for further troubleshooting - https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/

Best,
Rafa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events