Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Email templates for differents Languages

fvillena I'm New Here Nov 25, 2021

Hi!

Our client has shown interest in status page, and we are analyzing the features of the product in order to fit the user requirements with the product features.

They operate in all the world, so they need to create email templates for 19 languages, what I have seen from status page is that for each SP page there is only one email template. I know Localize product, this solve the problem of translate the status page to the audience depending on the language they select. But localize does not solve the problem for the emails that this audience receive.

Does this mean, for this specific case, that we need to create 19 different status page and each one with the email template translated in a specific language?

Is there any option to have in the same status page the possibility  to store differents email templates as many languages we need?

Thanks!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

New feature: Slack notifications for Statuspage

We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...

2,165 views 6 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you