cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email automation- cloudflare

Siddharth Dalal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 4, 2024

I have health checks set up on Cloudflare that sends me an email anytime the server is down/not reachable. I can add one more recipient as the component email. 

The subject line does not contain the word UP/DOWN. it says something like: 

Health check status changed: Mailing | Unhealthy | HTTP invalid response

Cloudflare does not give me an option to change the subject. What do i do?

1 answer

0 votes
Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2024

Hello @Siddharth Dalal 

Thank you for contacting the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, this is not a feasible option in the current product design. As of right now, our system will only look for the words "UP” or “DOWN” in the email subject line. If your tool can't be configured to use the "UP" and "DOWN" keywords, you would need to send the emails to a third party first, where the subject can be modified, and then sent to Statuspage.

However, please note we do have an open feature request with our engineering team to consider supporting more email automation keywords, or even a fully customizable list. STATUS-32 is the ticket ID for your reference. Please note that Statuspage Feature Requests are for internal access only as of right now, so you will not be able to access the ticket.

you can read a bit more about how this process works in the below document:

Feature implementation policy 

I hope the information provided is helpful. 

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events