Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Automatic Add Users

Andre Sinaga July 31, 2023

Hi Jira Team,

Recently in the past few months, for no reason Jira sometimes has added some users WITHOUT myself (as the Site Admin) added to the either Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Service Management and Status Page

Below is the example

Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 15.33.10.png

How can I disabled it, since I didn't give her the permission to use all of the Jira feature's above? It bothers me and my Management team.

Regards,

Andre

2 answers

0 votes
Andre Sinaga August 2, 2023

Hi Jira Team, 

Thank you for answering my question. 

based on your explanations and articles, I didn't see the "Select Products > User access settings > Approved domains" on our Jira. 

Jira Team.PNG

Regards,

Andre

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2023

Hello Andre,

Thanks for reaching out to the Statuspage community. According to this article, there are rules you can set to grant product access based on certain domains that you setup. I would check this location first to make sure that your users in your domain can't setup their accounts by themselves. 

If this does not solve your problem, I would recommend sending in a ticket to the Cloud support team over at support.atlassian.com for the Jira product so they can assist you in more detail. Hopefully, this helps point you in the right direction!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events