Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in total amount of subscribers

Lana Galtz January 27, 2021

When I look at the most recent data on the "Page analytics" I see the total amount of Subscribers is much more (50+) than its number on the "Subscribers" page that displays how many spots are used/spare in my billing plan. What is the difference between these two total amounts of subscribers?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lana Galtz January 31, 2021

Here is the difference:

The “Subscribers” page only shows active (confirmed and valid) users.

“Page analytics” shows the total amount of users: besides active, it also includes quarantined and unconfirmed users.

Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2021

@Lana Galtz 

The "Subscribers" page also shows active, quarantined and unconfirmed subscribers. But if you're specifically referring to the allocated number at the top, that only shows confirmed subscribers.

Statuspage_-_Notifications.png

Like Lana Galtz likes this

Agreed, I might add a screenshot to clarify what number I was referring to, to avoid any misunderstanding. Thank you for pointing out the subscriber limit is a soft-cap, a very useful note, I'll keep it in mind!

0 votes
Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2021

Hi @Lana Galtz -

Welcome to the Statuspage community! On paid plans, subscriber limit is a soft-cap. So if you have viewers subscribing and this surpasses your limit shown in the "Subscribers" tab, it still can show up in the "Page Analytics" tab. You won't be automatically charged for the exceeded allocations, but you'll see a banner on the Admin side saying you are over the limit.

Hope this clarifies what is happening. 

Unfortunately, it's not what I was looking for, I was able to find the answer and I will post it in a separate comment.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events