Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component subscription

Henry Sword November 28, 2022

Hello, we would like to see a demo or screenshots, how individual component subscription works. We are on standard plan but planning to upgrade to business, if indv. component subscription is what we think is.

Second question, If we do upgrade to business plan. status updating can be controlled and modified separately by each component. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2022

Hi @Henry Sword ,

With component subscriptions, after users press the 'subscribe' button, they will be redirected to a page that allows them to choose which components they would like to subscribe to. 

2022-11-29_13-31-46.png2022-11-29_13-32-38.png

To answer your second question, yes, each component can be updated independently. 

Henry Sword November 29, 2022

Thank you so much

Like John M likes this
Henry Sword November 29, 2022

John, i have a quick question for you. We have 4 main region with their components under them. For the part where we can embed status script that you probide for updates . Can this script be modified and we can embed this script in our different region website but just for the specific components. Or status script that we added cannot be modified and shares all the updates from all components. If i confuse you let me try to explain with an example. Lets say i have 1-2-3-4 main components in my status page. And i also have a particular business website for each number. From our status embed. Can i customize and get a script for each number specifically and embed it to my website. 1 component i will have a specific code/script to put it on my number 1 business website, so whenever 1 component gets any update/incidents , the status embed script only show in my number 1 website not the other numbers updates. I hope i was able to explain what i wanted

John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2022

Hi @Henry Sword - the default status embed does not include the functionality to only select some components but you should be able to build a custom status embed that can do that: 

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/build-your-own-status-embed/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events