Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Component appearing in multiple Component Groups

Hi - searched and can't see anything on this.

I wanted to know if there is any capability for a COMPONENT to be included in several COMPONENT GROUPS.

We have common components that are consumed within our Products (the component groups).  It's difficult to manage across the many Products/Component groups when there is an impact on the child component.

Any ideas if this is possible (tried on the UI and doesn't seem to be) but open to hear any suggestions from statuspage experts.

Thank you 

1 answer

1 vote

Hi there John, 

Thanks for writing in to Statuspage Community, I'm Talar from the Atlassian team, happy to help.

At this time a single component cannot be added to multiple groups - having said this, we have a feature request in place with our product team requesting the option to be added. I have gone ahead and added your request to this ticket. 

If you'd like to share your use-case we may be able to suggest another way for you to achieve your goal. If you prefer to share your use-case privately please feel free to reach out and create a ticket and we can assist you further :) 

Regards,
Talar

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

New feature: Slack notifications for Statuspage

We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...

2,458 views 6 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you