Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code for the legend on the landing page under components

Mark Morrell June 23, 2021

Hi,

I am trying again to add the legend to the page under the status of our components, I originally added the code into the page for the legend but  am no longer able to find that code anywhere as I removed it :(

I am not a developer in any shape or form and we are working to just have a neat informative page, this would be useful to have this legend on the status for our employees.

The legend I mean is the icons and text for 

Operational

Degraded Service

Partial Outage

Major Outage

Maintenance

TIA

Mark

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2021

Hi @Mark Morrell 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

I've checked the source code and have extracted it for you. I've tested the code in my test page and works (although you may need to play around with the CSS to tweak it).

1. Insert this code into the CSS customization

2. Insert this code into the HTML footer customization

Hope this helps :)

Thanks,
Nick

Mark Morrell June 25, 2021

Thankyou @Nick Coates  I appreciate you taking the time to look at the code, the code has been added as suggested although it displays at the bottom of the page and not under the components section and above Past incidents, I have played around and still unable to position correctly. - thankyou

bottom.PNG

Diego Zamora
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2023

Nick, the links do not work anymore... can you please share the new links?  i'm specifically looking for the one related to CSS

0 votes
Mark Morrell June 24, 2021

Hi, For reference , you may have seen this added to other pages at the bottom of their components like here - https://status.ucdavis.edu/, it's frustrating as I added it but never documented my changes..

Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events