Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Changing the SLA for status page components to 30 days

One of our requirements is to change the SLAs for status page components from 90 days to 30 days. I was wondering if anyone has managed to achieve this? I can see that the SLA graph showing uptime is in an SVG format and modifying it using javascript might be a little bit tricky.

Any help would be appreciated!

1 answer

1 vote
Jesse Klein Atlassian Team Oct 20, 2021

Hello Hamza,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Welcome to the community! Changing the amount of time that the component uptime showcase shows might be able to be done using custom CSS. I tried to take a look and see if I could come up with something to share. The closest I got was to remove the entire bar graph and leave only the uptime percentage:

.availability-time-line-graphic {display: none}

You might be able to manipulate that. Unfortunately, besides what we have on the help page https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/use-custom-css-on-a-status-page/ we don't really have any good answers that we can provide.

Hopefully someone in the community also has some suggestions for you as well. I hope you have a great day!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

New feature: Slack notifications for Statuspage

We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...

3,346 views 8 20
Read article

Atlassian Community Events