Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set new start date on StatusPage component / overriding downtime in bulk

Michael Leung January 9, 2023

I've changed the startdate to be this year (was using last year to test data) and it's returning:

"You have downtime data recorded prior to the start date you selected. Delete that data (incident or maintenance) in order to select this date."

I've deleted all incidents and mainenances but this error still remains.

I can't see any way to delete downtime so I've set the historic downtime on the component to be 0 minutes and 0 hours but it still returns this error. 

Any way of getting the data reset for components without recreating it?

Or even if there is some way of using the API to override component downtimes that would be great...

1 answer

0 votes
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2023

Hi @Michael Leung

It sounds like you may need to go into the component uptime showcase and manually delete any downtime by clicking on and zero-ing out any bars that show downtime:

2023-02-06_17-05-39.png2023-02-06_17-06-03.png

Darren_Burrows July 5, 2023

Is their anyway to remove this 'original' downtime? We are trying to do the same thing to a lot of components, but are finding that despite having no downtime logged, we cannot update them. Which we assume is being caused by this. Their are no related incidents that we can find, having deleted any that we created also. Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 08.38.38.png

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2023

Hi Darren,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. We have a way to reset component data for you but in order to do that, we need a support ticket. Please feel free to raise one and we can give you a hand!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events