Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you call a Template from an OpsGenie Incident?

cmanar-a
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2023

In setting up OpsGenie to StatusPage integration, is it possible to set your Incident Rule in OpsGenie to use a specific Template, or will all use the default templates based on the Investigating, Identified, Monitoring, and Resolved tags you send?

1 answer

0 votes
Arumugam M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2023

Hi there, 

Thank you for your question. This is Arumugam from Atlassian Support, happy to help!

I understand that you would like to know if it is possible to create incidents with custom templates configured on Statuspage via Opsgenie incident rules. 

Incidents are created on Statuspage via APIs from Opsgenie and as per our current design we don't the option to specify the template details via API, unfortunately. 

We have already created a feature request for this use case and here is the id for your reference: STATUS-292

At the moment, we don't have an ETA and our team is evaluating this. You may reach out to our support team and share the above reference ID if you want to get any updates.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. 

Thanks, 

Arumugam

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events