Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't subscribe users when adding them to groups (audience specific)

Iulia_Sandu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2024

Hi. When adding a new user on an audience specific page, suddenly i am no longer able to subscribe the users to the selected components and groups. This worked for many of the users loaded so far, but not anymore. Adding the user via a csv import with Y for email subscription also doesn't work all the time.

We have 270/1500 users

Is this a bug, or what is the solution? I want to auto-subscribe them, so that they don't have to do it.

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2024

Hello,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Welcome to the community and thanks for the questions about adding a user to an audience-specific page.

If I understand correctly, when you navigate to add a new user, do you not see the option to subscribe them after selecting a group or component like my screenshot?

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 09.54.21.png

One thought that comes to mind is related to subscription settings. I would confirm that your subscription settings tab shows that users can be subscribed. That might explain why it isn't working for the CSV and might explain why users aren't being subscribed. 

If you are not seeing the same thing in my screenshot, though, it might be worth opening a support ticket with us so we can take a look at your individual page.

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events