Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect New Relic to Statuspage

Valentin Prugnaud January 6, 2021

I am trying to setup the New Relic third party system metrics with our status page, but the API key is not accepted. 

I keep running into this error: 

Remote validation of your credentials failed, or you have no applications associated with your account.

I checked, we have around 1300 APM metrics in New Relic.

4 answers

1 vote
Ilya Chatsviorkin January 7, 2021

Same issue, did you find a solution?

PeterE January 29, 2021

The solution is to add your "Rest API" key, not the new "User API key". It is a bit hard to find, but if you add your account number to this link, it should get you there:

https://rpm.newrelic.com/accounts/[ACCOUNT NUMBER]/integrations?page=api_keys

But bottomline;

The integration is outdated, as is uses the New Relic V1 Rest API, so you cannot add uptime metrics, as this is part of synthetics. I think Atlassian should take a note and update this integration, so we are able to use all the latest New Relic metrics on the status dashboard.

Like T T likes this
0 votes
Pir8Radio March 12, 2022

same issue, and im using the API key found bottom right.   I get the same error..   Is there some kind of delay between creation and when you can actually use the API key?

0 votes
alessandro_pezz December 29, 2021

bump

0 votes
Nicolai Lindholm May 3, 2021

Is there any update on this? I currently can’t connect status page with new relic as it looks like the api versions are different?

I just signed up to statuspage as well and without this integration I can’t use the product. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events