Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I disable the incident history on the public statuspage?

Patrick Drescher May 10, 2022

I'd like to know whether it's possible to disable the incident history on the statuspage or adjust it to e.g. last 3 days?

1 answer

1 vote
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2022

Hi Patrick,

Yes you can. You will need to do this in the CSS custom page.

With this code block you can reduce it. replace the X with the number of days you want to show.

This will be your code, add this into the Custom footer HTML:

<!-- Replace "x" with the number of days you want to show + 2. -->

<!-- For example, if you wanted to show the last 3 days of history, you would replace x with 5. -->

<!-- Do the replacements described above and then paste the following into your Custom CSS section. -->

<script>

$(function() {

$('.status-day:nth-child(n+X)').remove();

});

</script>

I hope this helps. Have fun.

Regards,
Howard

Patrick Drescher May 10, 2022

Hi Howard,

thanks for your answer.

I've applied the mentioned workaround and it works for the Status page, as you've announced. Thumbs up!

However, all previous incidents are still visible on the History page.  So it's only half way solution.

Furthermore I would also need to get rid of the "Past Incident" Headline on the Status page, when I set x that way to show no Past Incidents at all.

Br

Patrick

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2022

Hi Patrick,

You can completely remove the link that takes users to the "/history" page.

Here you go:

<!-- Paste the following into your Custom Footer section. -->

<script>

$(function() {

$('.history-footer-link').remove();

});

</script>

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,
Howard

Like Kyrylo Kliushev likes this
Kyrylo Kliushev September 28, 2022

@Howard Nedd  Great solution !

But I have a question. It's possible to show only the days that are filled? (empty days are hidden)

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2022

hi @Kyrylo Kliushev ,

Thank you for the nice comment. Can you elaborate on what you mean with “show only the filled days?” 

Would you only want to show days with downtime?

Regards,

Howard

Kyrylo Kliushev October 6, 2022

@Howard Nedd Yes, show days with downtime.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events