It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I change DataDog account(unlink/re-link) without metric changes.

We are planning to change the Datadog account.

If I unlink / re-link my Datadog Account, will my existing metrics be affected? The query will be the same.

What we expect is to change only the DataDog account, and all the metrics are there. In other words, we expect the metric to be updated by taking data from the changed datadog.

1 answer

1 vote

Hi Victor, if you unlink your Datadog account the data will not populate on the metrics until you re-link the account. Once you re-link the account we'll backfill the data for those metrics.

I'd suggest hiding the metrics from your status page while you reconfigure the accounts. Then, once you re-link the account and backfill the data, set the metrics to be displayed on the page again. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

Introducing Statuspage Free

Atlassian community, Today is a major day not only for Statuspage, but also for the Atlassian community. Statuspage continues to be the industry leader for incident communication by constantly look...

724 views 2 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you