Billing Plan downgrade for Status page

Lana Galtz February 1, 2021

If I downgrade to a lower tier that has fewer members and fewer subscribers available, what happens with the rest (a difference that exceeds lower-tier limitation)?

For instance, the "Business" plan has 5K subscribers, "Startup" - only 1K. Let's say I have 3K active subscribers. When I downgrade from Business to Startup what happens with 2K subscribers exceeding my new limitation of 1K?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2021

Hi @Lana Galtz -

When you downgrade your plan, the subscribers exceeding the new limitation will stay as subscribers. You'll have a banner in the admin page pop up saying your subscriber allocation has exceeded. If the subscribers aren't removed by your team members, we will notify you asking to remove the subscribers or upgrade.

Hope this helps!

Lana Galtz February 4, 2021

could you please clarify:  for what period of time subscribers exceeding the new limitation will stay as subscribers? 

Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2021

@Lana Galtz -

The subscribers exceeding the new limitation will stay as subscribers until you remove them. Our system does not automatically make this change(remove them). You as the admin on the account has to modify this. We will only notify you regarding the exceeded allocation. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events