cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate Incidents based on datadog metric status

Archit T
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2023

Can I automate component status or incident creation based on status of datadog metrics. If so how can I do it. Do I have to first integrate datadog metric to other third-party like pagerduty and then pagerduty to status page. Will this work?

1 answer

1 vote
Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2023

Hey Archit, thanks for reaching out with this question. You are correct that in order to change component status and create incidents based on your metrics, you would need to integrate some sort of monitoring system, that would then need to integrate with Statuspage. There are a few officially supported options for this, including PagerDuty, New Relic, and more, I would recommend giving the below documentation a read:

Statuspage integrations 

Let me know if this helps, and if you have any more questions!

Regards,

Alan

Archit T
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2023

Thanks Alan. I was trying to automate component via email in datadog but I was not able to add subject to UP or DOWN. Will integrate using pagerduty.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events